"Mark does an amazing job of transmitting the principles and fundamentals of the art through his teaching while at the same time ensuring each session is unique. Truly an awesome experience. I cannot recommend this dojo enough!"
The West Los Angeles Dojo is recognized as an official place of learning by the Bujinkan Hombu headed by Soké Masaaki Hatsumi, the inheritor of 9 Ryu-Ha (family schools/styles). Our dojo focuses on the study and practice of these 9 schools, each having individual skill-sets and strategies.
- Togakure-ryū Ninjutsu (戸隠流忍術)
- Gyokko-ryū Kosshijutsu (玉虎流骨指術)
- Kuki Shinden Happō Bikenjutsu (九鬼神 伝流八法秘剣術)
- Kotō-ryū Koppōjutsu (虎倒流骨法術)
- Shinden Fudō-ryū Dakentaijutsu (神伝不動流打拳体術)
- Takagi Yōshin-ryū Jūtaijutsu (高木揚心流柔体術)
- Gikan-ryū Koppōjutsu (義鑑流骨法術)
- Gyokushin-ryū Ninpō (玉心流忍法)
- Kumogakure-ryū Ninpō (雲隠流忍法)
Mark Franco, L.Ac. (Dojo Cho) began studying in the Bujinkan in 1989. He currently holds a teaching license in the Bujinkan and is recognized as a qualified instructor (Shidoshi) under Soké Masaaki Hatsumi.
Mark Franco holds a Masters degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is a licensed acupuncturist. He has studied Chinese internal arts (Tai Ji Chuan, Shing Yi Chuan and Qi Gong).
Mark's dedication inspires him to pass on the traditions that he has learned for the benefit of individuals and the local community.